Best Practices for Applying LumiLor
- Work with your LumiLor dealer for support before you need it.
- Always start with the LumiLor Starter Kit before moving on to a project.
- Use only genuine LumiLor materials.
- Know the differences between LumiLor and LumiLor Pro if you will be applying both.
- Watch LumiLor Basic Training Video and How To LumiLor videos before starting.
- Never add any solvents, thinners, or other materials to LumiLor.
- Use the LumiLor Calculator to assist with busbar sizing.
- Pay attention to design; it’s an important part of Lumilor success. Plan your complete design before beginning LumiLor application
- Document your process at each step - images, videos, notes etc.
- Follow LumiLor on YouTube for new ‘How To LumiLor’ videos.
Video: Importance of Following the Training Process
Video: How to Document Your Work to Improve Your Skills
- Test and prepare substrate
- area to be illuminated
- area to apply proper busbar
- connection areas
- Substrate masking
- Backplane masking
- Backplane application and testing
- Dielectric application
- LumiColor application
- Busbar masking
- Busbar application and testing
- Connector application
- Conductive Top Coat application
- Encapsulating clear application